Monday, January 17

AOW1:Facebook Creepin

Dear Johnson County Community College,
           I've been informed by my Client of her momentary lapse in judgement. Her expulsion was a Completely unnecessary form of punishment toward my client.
            Ms. Byrnes has informed me of why she has been expelled and I personally think it's ridiculous, because it clearly states that Ms. Byrnes indeed ask her instructor, Delphia,  at the time if Ms. Byrnes and her classmates could take a picture with the placenta and Delphia did not give them a straight answer. Ms. Delphia said to the 4 girls, “Oh, you girls,” and didn't inform the young students that they would get introuble for something they were Very Proud of being able to Accomplish. 
        I do Agree that My Client has done wrong and had a momentary lapse in judgement and did not realize by posting this photo on Facebook she would be expelled from the nursing program and it almost ruining her life. She has in reaction to her being expelled deleted her Facebook and has said " For momentary time she has deleted her Facebook account, and if i do make one again I will only add family," so my client has taken full responsibility for her actions and should be allowed back into the program come this spring.


She should also be allowed back into school because there has yet to be anything in the School's Code of Conduct about Photography and social media. This Photo shows nothing saying she was being disrespectful in any way, She was just trying to celebrate her success with her friends and family. 


Ms. Byrnes needs to  be let back into Johnson County Community College cause she obviously didn't do anything wrong it was just a lapse of judgement on her part. Thank you for your cooperation.



No comments:

Post a Comment